Whether you're onboarding a new administrator or just looking to have help owning your Jamf Now account while you're away, transferring or sharing account administration is easier than ever before thanks to Teammates.
Adding a Teammate
If you're already a Jamf Now user, adding a Teammate is easy. The following steps will walk you through how to add a Teammate to your account.
*Remember: Teammates have full administrative privileges on your account.
- Log into your Jamf Now account here.
- On the left navigation bar, click Teammates.
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the person you are inviting.
- If the invitation is successful, you will see a green notification box, as well as their name, appear on the Teammates page. Each invitation is valid for 30 days and can be re-sent if the invitation expires.
- The person you invited gets a unique link in their activation email to complete their profile.
Once you've successfully invited another user to join your account as a Teammate and they accept, they can remove your account to transfer account ownership.
- Ask the person you invited to log in to Jamf Now and click on Teammates in the left navigation bar.
- The Teammates menu shows a list of all current active Teammates. When there are two or more Teammates, you can remove a teammate by clicking the action button next to their name and selecting "delete".
- Note: You cannot delete the account that you are currently logged into. Log into a different account or ask another Teammate to delete your account for you.
- Once the other Teammates account is deleted, the Jamf Now account is now controlled by the remaining Teammate(s).