Whether you're onboarding a new administrator or just looking to have help owning your Jamf Now account while you're away, transferring or sharing account administration is easier than ever before thanks to Teammates.
Adding a Teammate
If you're already a Jamf Now user, adding a Teammate is easy. The following steps will walk you through how to add a Teammate to your account.
*Remember: Teammates have full administrative privileges on your account.
- Log into your Jamf Now account here.
- On the left navigation bar, click Teammates.
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the person you are inviting.
- If the invitation is successful, you will see a green notification box, as well as their name, appear on the Teammates page. Each invitation is valid for 30 days and can be re-sent if the invitation expires.
- The person you invited will receive a unique link in their activation email to complete their profile after they read and agree to the Jamf Now Terms of Service.
Once you've successfully invited another user to join your account as a Teammate and they accept, they can remove your account to transfer account ownership.
- Ask the person you invited to log in to Jamf Now and click on Teammates in the left navigation bar.
- The Teammates menu shows a list of all current active Teammates. When there are two or more Teammates, you can remove a teammate by clicking the action button next to their name and selecting "delete".
- Note: You cannot delete the account that you are currently logged into. Log into a different account or ask another Teammate to delete your account for you.
- Once the other Teammates account is deleted, the Jamf Now account is now controlled by the remaining Teammate(s).