- Some customers are experiencing longer than usual load times when trying to access the device details page inside Jamf Now.
7:00 pm Central | September 15, 2017
- A hotfix has been published to production that improves performance by resolving the prolonged load times.
- All users should now see normal load times across the product. If you encounter a longer-than-normal load time in Jamf Now, please reach out to our support team to report the issue.
4:00 pm Central | September 15, 2017
- The development team is readying a hotfix for this evening. Stay tuned to this page for the latest information when it goes live.
- We will also publish a release notification under the Announcement tab on the Help Center when the hotfix is live.
3:30 pm Central | September 13, 2017
- The development team continues to work toward resolution. While maintenance is ongoing, all features are functional and most users should not notice any service-impacting events at this time.
- If you encounter this issue in your account, a simple refresh of the page should load page details as usual and resolve the issue.
8:00 am Central | September 13, 2017
- The development team became aware of the issue and began performing maintenance to identify the root cause and eliminate the prolonged load times experienced by some users.