We're excited to ship another bi-weekly update to Jamf Now, this time in the middle of our Jamf Nation User Conference, the largest gathering of Mac IT admins in the world. (Side note: If you've never watched the JNUC keynote livestream or considered attending, check out jamf.com for more information)
- Deploy B2B Apps with Jamf Now:
- Utilizing B2B Apps is an important workflow for many organizations that want to leverage the power of Apple's exclusive business-to-business applications store.
- Starting today, you can utilize B2B apps in the same way that you already utilize other applications inside Jamf Now. Once a B2B app is added to your account, it will appear inside the Apps tab alongside your other applications.
- Simplified UI on the Apps tab:
- Navigation on the Apps tab has beens simplified by moving the controls needed to add and manage apps onto the main Apps page.
- Users will see the updated UI upon next login and will be able to view app recommendations, sync VPP applications, and more.
Questions? The Help Center is a great place to start if you're looking for more information on a feature or common problem. Otherwise, feel free to get in touch with our support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Still thinking about becoming a part of the Jamf Now family? Head to jamfnow.com or contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.