Single App Mode is a feature available to all Jamf Now customers since mid-2017 that allows you to very specifically tailor how a device functions and does not function.
With Single App Mode, you'll select one app from a list of all apps connected to your Jamf now instance and tell all devices in that Blueprint to function in a specific way.
Single App Mode will display only that application (and no other apps, like iMessage or Safari). Additionally, you can control how users interact with devices using Single App Mode by toggling any of the following settings:
- Enable/disable the screen's Auto-Lock
- Enable/disable the screen's touch input
- Enable/disable rotation of the screen
- Enable/disable volume control via the physical volume buttons
- Enable/disable the sleep/wake button
- Enable/disable the side switch
Ready to get started with Single App Mode? Check out our walkthrough about how to enable Single App Mode here.