Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP) is a powerful tool that enables businesses to purchase, deploy, and manage applications in bulk.
Follow these steps if you'd like to discover if a particular app in your Jamf Now instance is VPP enabled.
- Log into your Jamf Now instance at login.jamfnow.com.
- On the lefthand sidebar, click on Apps.
- You will see a listing of every app you have connected to your Jamf Now instance.
- If an app is VPP enabled, you will see a set of data about the app (see example below) to the right of the app listing.
- If the app is not VPP enabled, you will see a blank section where the VPP data would otherwise reside.
- If you want to convert a non-VPP app to a VPP-enabled app, simply click on the ellipsis on the far right side of that app and then click "Convert to VPP."