Open enrollment is the tool that allows all of your users to add their Macs and iOS devices into Jamf Now themselves. You don’t need to share your Jamf Now username and password. Instead, you simply share the Open Enrollment URL (example: yourcompany.jamfcloud.com) along with an Access Code (PIN). Your users will navigate to this link on their devices and enroll into Jamf Now.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Open Enrollment
- What is Open Enrollment?
- How to enroll a Mac without using Open Enrollment.
- How to enroll an iOS device using Open Enrollment.
- Enrolling a Mac with Open Enrollment.
- How to unenroll a device in Jamf Now.
- Enrolling an iOS device without using Open Enrollment.
- Can I use Jamf Now in conjunction with Apple Configurator?
- What is the “Username” field used for when enrolling a device into Jamf Now?
- What if the Mac, iPad or iPhone that I enroll is intended to be shared by multiple people?