Note: If you are using the Gmail option, you will need to enable "Access for less secure apps" in your Gmail settings. You can learn more about this Gmail settings here.
1. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com
2. Navigate to the Blueprints page and select the Blueprint you would like to add email settings to. Click on the Email tab.
3. You now have the option to select the email type your organization users. For instance, if your organization uses Exchange, you would select Exchange from the drop down. The IMAP/POP and Exchange options will have you input your mail server information.
4. Once you have selected your mail option and input any information that needs to be provided, click on the green Save Email Settings button.
If you set up email settings before Open Enrollment, the Open Enrollment page will ask the user for their email address. This will assign the email to this device without you manually assigning.
If the email account you want to manage is already set up on the device, you need to remove the email account from the device so Jamf Now can add account settings. Otherwise, Jamf Now will see Jamf Now stating that the email address is not managed on the devices page. If you have devices already enrolled with no email assigned, you can assign an email address to your user in the device page. Here’s how.
1. In the Device page on your Jamf Now account, click on the device you would like to assign an email address to.
2. Under device details, you will see an Assigned To box. Click on Assign Device.
3. Fill out the details in the box provided. Click on the green Assign Device button.
Now the next time your device checks in with Jamf Now, it will add the email account information so all the user has to do is input their password.