1. Navigate to your Devices page in Jamf Now.
2. Click on the device you would like to deploy or remove your app.
3. After selecting your device, click on the Mac or iOS Apps tab.
4. You will now see a list of the apps deployed from the Blueprint your device is under, and also Addition Apps in Library. Navigate to the Additional Apps in Library Section.
5. Click on the grey […] button to the right of the App information. Select Install on this device.
6. Once clicked, Jamf Now will immediately send a command to the device to start downloading the app. If the device is asleep or not on Wifi, Jamf Now will try again every 15 minutes.