IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are sending an erase command to a Mac with Filevault turned on, the device needs to be logged in first. If you forgot your user password password, you can use your Filevault Recovery Key to unlock the device. Here is Apple's walkthrough on how to use your Recovery Key to unlock your Mac: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH13971?locale=en_US
1. First, login into your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com
2. Jamf Now opens up to the Devices page upon log in. On this page, select the device you would like to erase.
3. After you select the device, click on the grey button with three dots to the upper right of the window.
4. Select Erase Device from the drop down.
5. You will get a pop up that warns you that you will be erasing the device. If you would like to continue, click Erase.