Once a year, you will need to renew your Apple Push Notification (APNS) certificate with the same Apple ID that was used to create the certificate initially. If you do not renew this certificate before it expires, you will lose the ability to communicate with your enrolled devices and all devices must be re-enrolled.
Not sure which Apple ID you used? This article might help.
1. In your Jamf Now account (Login), APNS in the navigation menu.
2. On this page you will see a link to download the Certificate Signing Request. Click on this link. A file will download to your computer. Note: The file is not meant to be opened. If your computer opens this file automatically, simply close it and continue to step 3.
3. In your browser, navigate to the Apple Push Certificates Portal.
4. Login using the same Apple ID that was used to create the certificate.
5. After you log in, you will see all of your certificates. Look for the certificate for JAMF Software, LLC.
4. To the right, you will see a blue renew button. IMPORTANT: Do not create a new certificate. If you create a new one versus renewing, it will unenroll all devices.
5. Click on the Renew button
6. You will now be sent to the Renew Push Certificate Page. Click on Choose File and locate the file you just downloaded from Jamf Now.
7. After choosing the file you downloaded from Jamf Now, click Upload.
8. A renewed certificate file will now download from Apple's Certificate Portal. Again, this file is not meant to be opened.
9. Navigate back to your APNS page in Jamf Now.
10. Click on the green 'Upload Apple Push Certificate' button and select the file you just downloaded from Apple. You can also drag the file to 'or drop certificate file here' and it will upload.
Congratulations! Your certificate is now renewed for another year.