1. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com.
2. Click on DEP in the left navigation bar.
3. Download the Jamf Now DEP Token Key. You will use this to renew your DEP token with Apple.
4. Log into your Apple DEP account page and follow these steps.
- Log in to the DEP Portal at http://deploy.apple.com.
- In the sidebar, select Devices.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity.
- In the sidebar, select Manage Servers, and then click Add MDM Server.
- Enter a name for your MDM server, and then click Next.
- Click Choose File, and then upload the public key you downloaded from Jamf Now.
- Click Next to download the server token file.
5. Upload your Jamf Now Token Key to create a DEP token for your Jamf Now account. This is what Apple uses to connect your Jamf Now account to their services.
6. After you create your new Token Key on the Apple DEP portal, you can now upload it to Jamf Now.
7. Click on 'Upload DEP Token' to select the new token from your directory, or you can click and drag the token into the 'drop DEP token file here' square.
For more information: