1. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com.
2. Click on Auto-Enrollment in the left navigation bar.
3. Select Device Enrollment Program and click Next.
4. Download your Token Public Key and click Next. You will use this to renew your server token with Apple.
5. Log in to your Apple deployment program account page and follow these steps:
- In the sidebar, select Device Enrollment Program.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity.
- In the sidebar, select Manage Servers, and then click Add MDM Server.
- Enter a name for your MDM server, and then click Next.
- Click Choose File, and then upload the public key you downloaded from Jamf Now.
- Click Next, and download the server token file.
After you create your new server token in the Apple deployment program, you can now upload it to Jamf Now.
6. In Jamf Now, drag and drop or click browse to select the new token from your directory.
7. Click Done.