Yes! You will need to renew your Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) Certificate every year. In order to keep all of your enrolled devices connected to Jamf Now, you will need to use this same Apple ID each year for the renewal. If you no longer have access to this Apple ID for renewals, you will have to create a new Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) Certificate and re-enroll all of your devices into Jamf Now.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Automatic App Updates.
- How to search/filter managed devices via criteria
- iPhone / iPad wallpaper resolution guide
- Can I enroll Apple TV in Jamf Now?
- Remove an application
- Are enterprise apps supported?
- Can I have multiple groups of devices within Jamf Now?
- Does it matter which email address I use when signing up for Jamf Now?
- Does it matter which Apple ID I use for my Apple Push Notification Service Certificate (APNs) when signing up for Jamf Now?
- Does Jamf Now support Activation Lock Bypass?