When you select a device and choose “Unenroll Device”, Jamf Now will remove the email account that Jamf Now deployed along with any Volume Purchase Program Apps and the data stored within them. This device is immediately removed from Jamf Now and can no longer be inventoried or managed. If you’ve assigned Volume Purchase Program (VPP) Apps to this device, those licenses will be reclaimed for future use. An internet connection on the device receiving this command is required.
Articles in this section
- How to remote lock a device.
- How to erase a device in Jamf Now
- How long does it take to send a remote command to a device?
- What happens when I send a “Lock” command to an iOS device?
- What happens when I send an “Unlock” command to an iOS device?
- What happens when I send an “Unenroll Device” command to a device?
- What happens when I send an “Erase device” command to a device?