Yes! Simply enter the name and password (if required) for any networks that your users may need to access and they will automatically be configured on all enrolled devices. Jamf Now supports common network security protocols including WEP, WPA, WPA2 and can also configure hidden networks.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Automatic App Updates.
- Can Jamf Now manage Directory Bound macOS machines?
- How to search/filter managed devices via criteria
- iPhone / iPad wallpaper resolution guide
- Can I enroll Apple TV in Jamf Now?
- Remove an application
- Can I have multiple groups of devices within Jamf Now?
- Does it matter which email address I use when signing up for Jamf Now?
- Does it matter which Apple ID I use for my Apple Push Notification Service Certificate (APNs) when signing up for Jamf Now?
- Does Jamf Now support Activation Lock Bypass?