Jamf Now does not apply restrictions to enrolled devices. If you need to disable functionality of a device, you may consider combining your Jamf Now deployment with Apple Configurator. Alternatively, you can explore the numerous remote management capabilities of the Casper Suite to meet your needs.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Automatic App Updates.
- Deploy an app to all devices in a Blueprint.
- Deploy or Remove an app for a single device.
- Does Jamf Now install apps not in the App Store?
- What happens when I remove an app from a device?
- Can Jamf Now configure apps settings?
- No App Backup for Device-based assignment
- App Install Status Descriptions
- App shows as installed, not managed.
- Can I disable certain Apps using Jamf Now?