Jamf Now does not apply restrictions to enrolled devices. If you need to disable functionality of a device, you may consider combining your Jamf Now deployment with Apple Configurator. Alternatively, you can explore the numerous remote management capabilities of the Casper Suite to meet your needs.
Articles in this section
- What to do with a billing failure or suspended account.
- Does Jamf Now install apps outside the App Store?
- What happens when I remove an app from a device?
- Can Jamf Now configure apps settings?
- No App Backup for Device-based assignment
- App Install Status Descriptions
- App shows as installed, not managed.
- Deploy an app to all devices in a Blueprint.
- Deploy or Remove an app for a single device.
- Can I disable certain Apps using Jamf Now?