Jamf Now integrates with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program to distribute Apps that are published on Apple’s iTunes Store. Jamf Now does not distribute “in-house” content. Many companies utilize cloud storage solutions such as Box to make company resources available to all employees. In this example, Jamf Now could be used to distribute the Box app to all devices and give employees access to centralized “in-house” content that way.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial: Subscribing to Jamf Now system alerts
- Can Jamf Now configure VPN settings?
- How to use Activation Lock Bypass
- How Users Can Control Cellular Data Usage
- Does Jamf Now support Android or Chrome OS?
- Does Jamf Now support Apple Watch?
- How to tell if a device is supervised
- How is Jamf Now different from so many similar alternatives?
- Can I distribute my company’s internal PDFs and iBooks using Jamf Now?