Jamf Now will customize a number of settings on each person's device. The “Username” is the portion of an employee’s email address that precedes the @ symbol. If an employee’s email address is “email@example.com” then the Username would be “betty.johnson” and the email field should automatically populate the full address. Email addresses are automatically completed with the same domain (@company.com) that was used to create the Jamf Now account. If you created your Jamf Now account using a different email address and you want to change it, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Setting up Open Enrollment
- What is Open Enrollment?
- How to enroll a Mac without using Open Enrollment.
- How to enroll an iOS device using Open Enrollment.
- Enrolling a Mac with Open Enrollment.
- How to unenroll a device in Jamf Now.
- Enrolling an iOS device without using Open Enrollment.
- Can I use Jamf Now in conjunction with Apple Configurator?
- What is the “Username” field used for when enrolling a device into Jamf Now?
- What if the Mac, iPad or iPhone that I enroll is intended to be shared by multiple people?