Jamf Now allows you to deploy settings for Wi-Fi networks to all of your users enrolled in Jamf Now. Jamf Now supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
1. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com.
2. Select Blueprints, and select the Blueprint you would like to add wifi network settings to.
3. Click on the Network Settings tab on the Blueprint page.
4. To add a Wi-Fi network, click on Create a new Network.
5. In the window, enter the name of the Wi-Fi network you would like to add.
6. Select the network security type from the dropdown list.
7. After selecting the networks security type, enter the password for the network.
8. You have the option to choose to have the automatically join the network. You also have the option to select if the network is a hidden network or not.
9. After you have selected the network options and added the information to connect, click on the green Create Wi-Fi Netowork button.
10. The network now shows up in your Wi-Fi Networks list. Click on the green Update Wi-Fi Settings button to deploy your Wi-Fi configuration.