1. Log in to your Apple deployment program account page and follow these steps:
- Click on your account name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then click Account Summary.
- Click Download Token.
2. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com.
3. Click on Volume Purchasing in the left navigation bar.
4. Select Volume Purchasing Program and click Next.
5. Drag and drop or click browse to select the token you downloaded in step one, and then click Next.
6. Enter the Apple ID you use to sign in to the Apple deployment program.
Note: The server token expires in a year, and you will need the same Apple ID to renew it. If you enter your Apple ID now, we can help you retrieve your ID next year.
7. Click Save.
Your server token will now upload to your Jamf Now account. Once uploading is complete, you will see the code and the expiration date for your token.
That's it! If you need further assistance, reach our support team via chat or email.