1. On the Mac you want to enroll, open Safari and enter your Jamf Now Open Enrollment URL. For example: https://9vg7ct.jamfcloud.com.
Important: The user must enroll a Mac while logged in to the primary user's account. Network user accounts are not supported at this time.
2. The user will be prompted to enter the access code you created, their name, select a Blueprint, and an email address (if required). Once the information is entered, click on the green Download Configuration Profile button.
3. System Preferences will now open. You will receive a prompt to install the Jamf Now profile. Click Install.
4. You will now be asked to continue with enrollment. Click on Continue.
5. Are you sure you want to install the Jamf Now profile? If so, click Install.
6. Your computer will prompt you for administrator credentials complete enrollment.
7. The profile should now be installed on your Mac.