1. On the iOS device that will be enrolled, open Safari and enter your Jamf Now domain. For example: mycompany.jamfcloud.com.
2. The user will be prompted to enter their name and the passcode that you created, select a Blueprint, and enter an email (if required). When completed, tap on the green Download Configuration Profile button.
3. You will now be in the Settings with an Install Profile window display. Tap on install.
4. If there is a passcode on the device, it will now ask you to enter their passcode.
5. Once the passcode is entered, you will get a popup box asking you to Install Profile. Tap on Install to continue.
6. You will now receive a warning message. This message tells the user that their device will be remotely managed by the Jamf Now account administrator. Tap on Install.
7. Tap on Trust to allow the device to Trust Jamf Now's profile.
8. The device is now enrolled!