1. Login to your Jamf Now account on the device you wish to enroll.
2. Under the devices page, click 'Enroll This Device'.
3. A window will pop up to Enroll this Device. Fill out the information in this box. Enter a name, select a Blueprint, and an email address (if asked). When complete, click on the green Download Configuration Profile to continue.
4. When the configuration file completes downloading, System Preferences will open to Profiles. To install the Jamf Now Profile, click on Install.
5. Click continue to proceed with the install process.
6. Are you sure you want to enroll the device? If so, click continue.
7. Click on install and then input the administrator Username and Password for the Mac.
8. Your Jamf Now profile is now installed.