After activating your account with the link provided in your email, it's time to setup Jamf Now.
Important: Setup must be done from a Mac or PC using Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. iOS devices are not capable of completing the setup process.
1. On your computer, navigate to login.jamfcloud.com
2. Click on 'Let's Go' to start Step One.
3. In Step One, you will download the Certificate Signing Request from us. This file is meant to be downloaded only. Your computer will not be able to open this file.
4. Go to Step 2.
5. Click on the Go To Apple Push Certificates Portal link. This will require you to login with an Apple ID. Important: The certificate you create needs to be renewed annually. You MUST use the same Apple ID each year. If you do not, all devices will unenroll themselves from Jamf Now.
6. Once you are logged into the Apple Certificates Portal. Click on Create a Certificate. Accept the Apple Terms and Conditions to bring you to the next page.
7. Here, you will click on Choose File. Choose the File you downloaded from Jamf Now in Step One. The file is named Certificate Signing Request.plist. After Selecting the file from your downloads folder, click on Upload.
8. You will now be at a confirmation page. On this page, click the blue Download button to download the certificate from Apple. This file is meant to be downloaded only. Your computer will not be able to open this file.
9. After downloading the certificate from Apple, you can close this page and go back to the Jamf Now setup up page. Click on Go To Step 3.
10. We are the last step! Click on the grey Upload Push Certificate. The certificate you created with Apple will be named MDM_ JAMF Software, LLC_Certificate
11. Once uploaded, click on Start Using Jamf Now. You are ready to go!