1. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com.
2. Click on DEP in the left navigation bar.
3. Download the Jamf Now DEP Token Key. You will use this to renew your DEP token with Apple.
4. Log into your Apple DEP account page.
- Log in to the DEP Portal at http://deploy.apple.com.
- Locate your expiring certificate used with Jamf Now.
- Click "Replace Key"
- Click Choose File, and then upload the new public key you downloaded from Jamf Now.
- Click "Generate New Token" to download a new server token file.
5. Return to Jamf Now and click on 'Upload DEP Token' to grab the new token that you just downloaded, or you can click and drag the token file into the 'drop DEP token file here' square.
Congrats! You should see a new expiration date for your DEP Token and you're ready for another year.