1. Log in to your Jamf Now account at login.jamfcloud.com.
2. Click on Auto-Enrollment in the left navigation bar.
3. Select your preferred Apple deployment program and click Next.
4. Download your Token Public Key and click Next. You will use this to renew your server token with Apple.
5. Log in to your Apple deployment program account page and follow these steps:
- Locate your expiring certificate used with Jamf Now.
- Click Replace Key.
- Click Choose File, and then upload the new public key you downloaded from Jamf Now.
- Click Generate New Token to download a new server token file.
6. In Jamf Now, drag and drop or click browse to select the new token from your directory.
7. Click Done.
Congrats! You should see a new expiration date for your server token and you're ready for another year.