When turning on managed open-in within Jamf Now, the data from apps and accounts that have been deployed from Jamf Now will not sync with Watch. This includes calendars, emails, and any data within those apps.
Articles in this section
- Passcode Settings
- Does Jamf Now track the location of enrolled devices?
- Managed Open-In and Watch
- How do I setup my device to require a passcode?
- How to turn on iOS Restrictions.
- How to setup Disk Encryption with FileVault2 for your Macs
- What does the “Managed Open-in” feature do?
- Does Jamf Now interact with the FileVault 2 disk encryption on my Mac?
- How to add Network Settings
- How does Jamf Now protect my information?