While Jamf Now can deploy apps using Apple's Volume Purchase Program, it cannot configure settings within an app.
Articles in this section
- What to do with a billing failure or suspended account.
- Performing a DFU restore on your iOS device.
- User account is disabled in Mac OS X
- Can Jamf Now deploy apps outside the App Store?
- Why am I getting "Open Enrollment is no longer active" when trying to enroll devices?
- What happens when I remove an app from a device?
- Can Jamf Now configure apps settings?
- No App Backup for Device-based assignment
- Troubleshoot App Install Failure
- What does "out of date" Settings mean?