Jamf Now uses Apple's Volume Purchase Program to distribute applications to devices. Any apps not found in the App Store are not able to be distributed through Jamf Now.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Automatic App Updates.
- Deploy an app to all devices in a Blueprint.
- Deploy or Remove an app for a single device.
- Does Jamf Now install apps not in the App Store?
- What happens when I remove an app from a device?
- Can Jamf Now configure apps settings?
- No App Backup for Device-based assignment
- App Install Status Descriptions
- App shows as installed, not managed.
- Can I disable certain Apps using Jamf Now?