Welcome to another edition of release notes, this time just days away from Super Bowl LII touching down a few blocks away from our Minneapolis headquarters.
As we prepare for hordes of Eagles and Patriots fans to descend on Minnesota later this week, we've got some great news about the product as our delivery teams hit another biweekly release on Wednesday night.
- Resolved an issue where some devices would show incorrect information in the Operating System field on the device detail page.
- Resolved an issue where some configuration profiles could be manually removed from a user's device.
- Resolved an issue where the "Sync Recent Addresses" option in a Blueprint was not correctly applied.
- When adding a Teammate, Jamf Now will now provide a more contextual message that will let you know if you are trying to send an invite to a user that is already in use.
- The device's assigned Blueprint is now available in the device export .csv. This is very useful information if you would like the ability to export large data sets from Jamf Now for storage or review outside the product.