No. At this time, Jamf Now supports devices running the iOS and macOS operating systems but does not support or manage devices running tvOS, like the Apple TV.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on Automatic App Updates.
- How to search/filter managed devices via criteria
- iPhone / iPad wallpaper resolution guide
- Can I enroll Apple TV in Jamf Now?
- Remove an application
- Can I have multiple groups of devices within Jamf Now?
- Does it matter which email address I use when signing up for Jamf Now?
- Does it matter which Apple ID I use for my Apple Push Notification Service Certificate (APNs) when signing up for Jamf Now?
- Does Jamf Now support Activation Lock Bypass?
- Does Jamf Now distribute Wi-Fi network settings for iPhone, iPad and Mac?