Good day and welcome to the latest edition of Jamf Now release notes!
Our Eau Claire and Minneapolis offices are eagerly awaiting the coming thaw. Fingers are crossed that Punxsutawney Phil was incorrect this year and we're due for some warm weather soon.
Our latest biweekly release went live yesterday as scheduled. This release brings a big workflow improvement for those with large device ecosystems as well as a number of bug fixes.
- Blueprint management: It is now easier than ever to manage Blueprint assignments for devices in bulk.
- Previously, you would select an individual device and change its Blueprint. This was a good workflow for most users but it meant that admins of larger ecosystems would need to repeat that workflow many times to move large numbers of devices to a different Blueprint.
- With this release, you can now click on a Blueprint, click Add a Device, and then select any number of devices from across your ecosystem to move to that Blueprint.
- Resolved an issue that could cause some OS Update commands to fail.
- Resolved an issue that could cause macOS devices that had FileVault enabled prior to upgrading the operating system to macOS High Sierra would show a deprecated profile after the upgrade.
- The "Company Name" field is now capped at 100 characters.
Questions? The Help Center is a great place to start if you're looking for more information on a feature or common problem. Otherwise, feel free to get in touch with our support team by sending an email to [email protected]