Welcome to another edition of Jamf Now's biweekly release notes. With spring finally well underway and both the Minnesota Twins and the Milwaukee Brewers sitting in second place in their respective divisions, May is off to a great start.
Today we've got a few product enhancements, some bug fixes and an update on two Known Issue Reports. Enjoy!
- SAM + OS Updates: iOS devices using Single App Mode will now be prevented from executing OS Updates. Updating while in Single App Mode could cause the device to hang on the post-update confirmation screen.
- Teammates TOS: When a new Teammate accepts an invitation to Jamf Now, they are now prompted to read and agree to the Jamf Now Terms of Service.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a customer in a suspended account state from canceling their account.
- Resolved one issue that was impacting performance of the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) service in Jamf Now. We continue to monitor VPP performance and adjust accordingly.
Known Issue Reports
We have updated two KIRs regarding VPP and OS Updates with new information as it has become available. Keep an eye on these pages if you would like to stay updated.
- VPP service degradation: https://support.jamfnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003797812-Known-Issue-Report-VPP-service-degradation
- OS Updates and iOS 11.3.1: https://support.jamfnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002455052-Known-Issue-Report-Updating-to-iOS-11-3-1
If you need any additional support, get in touch with our support team via chat in the lower-right hand corner of this page or via email.