Jamf Now offers two service plans: Standard plan and Plus plan.
To change from the Standard plan to the Plus plan or vice versa, follow the steps outlined below. More information about what happens to your account when you change plans is included as well.
Upgrade your account
Changing from Standard plan to Plus plan
Upgrading from the Standard plan to the Plus plan is an account-wide change and takes effect immediately.
To upgrade your account, simply head to the Account page on Jamf Now and click Upgrade to Plus in the Plan section.
When you upgrade:
- Custom iOS app (.ipa) deployment will be available on your account.
- macOS package (.pkg) deployment will be available on your account.
- Billing will change from $2/device/month to $4/device/month.
Downgrade your account
Changing from Plus plan to Standard plan
Downgrading from the Plus plan to the Standard plan is an account-wide change and takes effect immediately.
** This means that all of the features that are only available to the Jamf Now Plus tier are removed, including:
- All custom iOS apps are uninstalled from your managed devices
- All custom iOS apps are deleted from your Jamf Now account
- All custom macOS packages are deleted from your Jamf Now account
Once again, plan changes take effect immediately. If you upgrade again in the future, you will need to upload your custom apps and packages again.
Need additional assistance? Contact our support team for help.