Welcome to the latest edition of Jamf Now's release notes, the best way to stay up-to-date on our latest features and functionality.
This week we're launching Jamf Now Balance, updated invoicing functionality and a few bug fixes. Enjoy!
- Jamf Now Balance
The best way to pre-pay for service, Jamf Now Balance empowers you to pay (and be billed) once for one, two or three years of service.
- Additionally, Balance is the most efficient way to store value in Jamf Now. Pay once ahead of time and keep the value in your account until you use it.
- Balance is available immediate via the Jamf Now sales team. Get in touch (email@example.com) to buy Balance today.
- Updated invoicing functionality
With the launch of Jamf Now Balance, we're also updating how we present monthly invoices to customers. All customers now have access to monthly invoices, even if no payment was required.
- Resolved an issue that warned users about Single App Mode preventing operating system updates even when Single App Mode was not turned on.
- Resolved an issue that displayed an "in progress" status for macOS updates even after the updated completed.