Welcome to the latest edition of release notes, the best way to stay up-to-date with Jamf Now product changes.
This week, we're making a number of tweaks to the product as well as patching a number of bugs. Our external teams also continue to support last release's huge launch of custom iOS apps and macOS package deployment. (read more about that here) Enjoy!
- Simplified the Open Enrollment navigation by combing the Open Enrollment page and Open Enrollment Settings page into a single navigation menu item.
- Improved the new user experience by simplifying how the Devices page displays when there are no devices enrolled.
- Added a warning to Blueprints to ensure that at least one Wi-Fi network is configured via Jamf Now before enabling the "Wi-Fi Whitelisting" restriction.
- Improved the Devices, Blueprints, and Apps page by adding a dedicated Search box and simplifying the Filter menu.
- Resolved an issue that incorrectly showed the $ (U.S. dollar) symbol for App prices instead of the correct local currency.
- Resolved an issue that showed "Invalid Manifest File" for some users when installing an app.
- Resolved an issue where a Web Clip with a very long URL could not be removed.
- Resolved an issue that showed some users an incorrect error message when updating their credit card.
If you would like to discuss this release further, reach out to our support team.