With the introduction of both Apple Business and Apple School Manager, the process for connecting DEP to your MDM has changed slightly. Below is the workflow you would use when connecting DEP to your Jamf Now account when using either ASM or ABM.
1. Start by logging into Jamf Now (login.jamfcloud.com) and download the DEP Token Key found under the DEP tab. We will be taking this key found in Jamf Now and upload it into ABM/ASM.
2. Login to your Apple Business Manager/Apple School Manager account below:
3. Locate and click "MDM Servers" in the lefthand sidebar. This should give us the option to "Add New MDM Server". Click this option.
4. Enter a name for the serve (Ex. "Jamf Now Server")
5. Upload the DEP Token Key downloaded in step 1 under the "Upload your Public Key" section. Hit Save.
6. We should now have the option to "Get Token". Select "Get Token" and subsequently click "Get Server Token". This should download your DEP Token to your computer.
7. Final step is to upload the DEP Token into Jamf Now under the DEP tab. Once uploaded, we should see a green check mark next to DEP in Jamf Now.